Cardiology ToolBox 8.1
Cardiology ToolBox was designed to provide essential information and calculations for the experienced Cardiologist at the point of care.
Cardiology ToolBox was designed to provide the content and calculation tools needed by today's busy Cardiologist. This tool enables the user to perform instant patient weight-based calculations for drug dosages, critical care drips, emergency drugs, and much more. Additionally, this program adds relevant information such as mixing, infusing and compatibility guides.
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• Calculators - This expanded section contains nearly 70 calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, ABCD2 Stroke score, and much more.
• Clinical Consult – A miniature textbook of a wide range of topics important to the emergency or critical care professional. As part of the automatic updates, new content areas will be added frequently to expand this module.
• Emergency Meds - Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation, including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• Toxicology - Comprehensive toxicology module divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
• Transfusions – Provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.