EM Suite 8.1
EM Suite, the complete mobile suite from Medical Wizards, is the full collection of all of the Medical Wizards ToolBox modules. This award-winning tool has recently been updated with new features and expanded content. For the emergency department or critical care professional; this product reduces time, effort and stress in providing quality care to your patients.
|1.92 MB Memory Required (See details)|
|1.92 MB Memory Required (See details)|
EM SUITE (formerly ER Suite) is THE stand alone tool for the Emergency / Critical Care Professional. This product is designed to provide the content and calculation tools needed by today’s busy Emergency / Critical Care healthcare provider. No serious professional should be without this tool.
THIS NEW 2013 EDITION FOR EM SUITE INCLUDES HUNDREDS OF UPDATES AND NEW ADDITIONS INCLUDING:
• ABCD3 Stroke Score
• ABG calculator (with extensive differential and anion gap analysis)
• Allowable blood loss
• Bladder volume by ultrasound
• BODE index (COPD survival)
• Body surface area - 2 new methods added
• Canadian C-spine rule
• Canadian Head CT rule
• Carboplatin AUC Calculator (both Calvert and Chatelut formula versions)
• CHADS2 score
• Diabetes criteria
• Ectopic pregnancy probability
• Fractional excretion of sodium
• Nephrolithiais time to spontaneous passage
• PRISM calculator update
• Rotterdam Meningococcal Sepsis Score - Survival
• Sepsis prediction
• Multiple updates on dosing
• Dexamethasone for croup, dose change
• Midazolam for seizure, sedation administered by IN and Buccal route
• Levetiracetam IV for status epilepticus
• Valproate IV for status epilepticus
ADVANCED/BASIC LIFE SUPPORT:
• Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal are up to date with the most recent AHA and ILCOR recommendations.
• Updated to include the most up to date guidelines
• Multiple additional items added, along with update to the Seizure section, which includes levetiracetam (Keppra) and valproate IV dosing. Buccal and intranasal midazolam are also added.
CLINICAL CONSULT UPGRADES:
• Acute stroke management
• AMPLE history
• Asthma - severe - causing cardiac arrest
• Bier's block
• Brugada syndrome
• Cardiac arrest due to PE
• Dermatology glossary of terms
• Dermatology - nail findings
• ECG’s – new section on the basics of ECG interpretation - multiple topics
• Emergency Contraception
• Hemorrhagic stroke update
• Irukandji Jellyfish envenomation
• Malaria updated
• Murray Valley encephalitis
• Orthopedic - full section on ossification centers by age
• Permissive hypotension update
• Psychosis - acute evaluation
• RSI Checklist
• Spinal fracture overview, including columns and stability
• Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome
• New section detailing approach to toxicology, toxidromes and much more
• Update on Acetaminophen ingestion
• Acetaminophen ingestion - risk of liver failure calculator
TRANSFUSION-COAGULATION MODULE UPGRADES:
• Anti-D (RhoGAM) update
• Direct thrombin inhibitor review and reversal methods
• Massive transfusion protocol update
• Thrombolytic reversal
• Thrombophilia screening update
• Tranexamic acid dosing – evidence (CRASH-2)
EM Suite Features:
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• Calculators - This expanded section has calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, and much more.
• Clinical Consult – A miniature textbook of a wide range of topics important to the emergency or critical care professional. As part of the automatic updates, new content areas will be added frequently to expand this module.
• Emergency Meds- Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• Induction Meds – This resource provides anesthesia induction drug dosing and reference.
• Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Paralytics – A substantial drug information and resource for paralytic agents.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics, now searchable by alpha or antibiotic class.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs. Major expansion of this section occurred for Version 7.0, including most routinely used drugs.
• PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediGrowth - Pediatric growth chart module, based upon 2000 CDC data, with height, weight, head circumference, BMI and Z scores.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over-the-counter medications.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation, including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children
• Toxicology - Comprehensive toxicology module divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
• Transfusions – A useful tool that provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.
*This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.
Please note: Support for Palm OS and Windows Mobile platforms was discontinued on April 30th, 2012.