PediSuite is a comprehensive software program that provides comprehensive pediatric information and comes complete with the ability to perform instant calculations of drug dosages, fluids, drips, antibiotics, toxicology growth charts and more.
PediSuite was designed to provide essential pediatric information and calculation tools in eighteen easy-to-navigate modules. This program enables the user to perform instant calculations for drug dosages, antibiotics, critical care drips, code drugs, fluids, toxicology, and growth charts. All types of healthcare providers including Physicians, Pharmacists, Paramedics, and Nurses have been able to reduce valuable time, stress, and error by using this product.
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Paralytics – A substantial drug information and resource for paralytic agents.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics, now searchable by alpha or antibiotic class.
• PediCalc - This expanded section contains nearly 70 calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, ABCD2 Stroke score, and much more.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs. Major expansion of this section occurred for Version 7.0, including most routinely used drugs.
• PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediFluids – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• PediGrowth - Pediatric growth chart module, based upon 2000 CDC data, with height, weight, head circumference, BMI, Z scores, normal vitals and EKG reference.
• PediInfo – Over 300 areas of textbook type content. As part of auto updates, several content areas will be added frequently to expand this substantial resource.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• PediRSI – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• PediSedate – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• PediTox - Comprehensive Toxicology Information divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
• Transfusions – Provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.