Paramedic's ToolBox 8.1
Paramedic’s ToolBox is a combination of our award-winning products, EM&ICU ToolBox and PediSuite. Includes 13 modules combined to provide the best mix of modules specifically for pre-hospital care providers.
Paramedic’s ToolBox was designed to provide information and calculations for the experienced pre-hospital provider at the point of care. It enables the user to perform instant weight-based calculations for drug dosages, critical care drips, emergency drugs, fluids, and more for both Pediatric and Adult patients. This product is a logical complement to other handheld reference products such as Davis Drug Guide, PDR or drug compatibility guides.
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• Calculators - This expanded section has calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, and much more.
• Emergency Meds - Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Paralytics – A substantial drug information and resource for paralytic agents.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Toxicology - Comprehensive toxicology module divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.