PharmD ToolBox 8.1
PharmD ToolBox is an advanced medical calculator and rapid reference for Emergency, Pediatric Dosing and Critical Care for PharmD’s. This product is a logical complement to other mobile reference products such as the Davis’s Drug Guide, PDR or drug compatibility guides.
PharmD ToolBox was designed to provide content and calculation tools needed by today’s experienced PharmD, at the point of care. It enables the user to perform instant weight-based calculations for drug dosages, antibiotics, critical care drips, emergency drugs, fluids, RSI, toxicology, and more for both Pediatric and Adult patients. Additionally, this program adds relevant information such as mixing, infusing and compatibility guides. No serious professional should be without this tool.
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• Calculators - This expanded section contains nearly 70 calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, ABCD2 Stroke score, and much more.
• Emergency Meds - Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics, now searchable by alpha or antibiotic class.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and reference.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs. Major expansion of this section occurred in version 7.0, including most routinely used drugs.
• PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• Toxicology - Comprehensive toxicology module divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.