Davis's Drug Guide with Integrated Calculators 4.2
This comprehensive drug reference includes over 1,500 drug monographs with integrated calculators to help you provide premium care for your patients.
Davis's Drug Guide provides comprehensive, up-to-date drug information to help medical professionals provide safe and effective patient care. Based on the print edition, this popular program contains complete coverage on over 1,500 drug monographs combined with more than 800 integrated calculators from Medical Wizards for the ultimate clinical solution. Built-in calculators allow users to review essential drug information, calculate the dose, and administer all in one easy-to-use application.
Highlights and features of the 12th edition include:
- The most up-to-date information on over 5,000 trade and generic drugs
- 150 drug classifications, both therapeutic and pharmacologic
- More high alert-coverage and patient safety information than any other drug guide
- Expanded coverage of herbal products
- New information on psychotropic drugs
- New indications and dosing recommendations for top 100 pediatric drugs
- Additional headings and coverage for special populations
- Updated cost information for 200 top drugs
- Complete drug dosing considerations for adult, pediatric and geriatric patients
- High-alert drugs and life-threatening side effects are visually highlighted
- "Do not confuse with, crush, break, or chew" caution statements highlighted
- Thorough patient and family teaching guidelines
Over 1,500 Comprehensive Drug Monographs, each including:
- General Info
-Action of Drug
- Adverse Reactions
- Assessment of Therapy
- Evaluation of Therapy
- Implementation of Therapy
- Indications/Common Uses
- Patient/Family Teaching
- Potential Nursing Diagnoses
Receive free quarterly updates with the latest FDA-approved medications from FA Davis for one year following purchase.
This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase. During this period, all regular content updates will be free.