Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (21st Ed) 3.0
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary is a leading medical dictionary with nearly 56,000 definitions, 790 full color images, and essential reference materials.
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary is the most comprehensive medical dictionary available today, with 56,000 definitions, over 50% more than the closest competitor. This popular handheld program, based on the 21st print edition, provides all the definitions and information that students and clinicians need to answer critical questions directly at the point of care.
Key features include:
• 56,000 definitions (including 3,500 new terms)
• More than 6,000 updated terms
• Nearly 790 full color images and illustrations
• 650 Patient Care sections and reference materials
• 18 indexes providing valuable healthcare tools, including abbreviations; language interpretations; units of measurement; prefixes, suffixes, and combing forms; medical emergencies; nursing diagnoses and more
Whether in the classroom, at your patient’s side, at home or in the office this valuable program will ensure you have all the information you need to provide first class care for your patients.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.
Please note: Support for Palm OS and Windows Mobile platforms was discontinued on April 30th, 2012.