NP ToolBox 8.1
NP ToolBox provides task specific modules from the award-winning EM Suite product for the NP working in the critical care, emergency or primary care environment.
NP ToolBox is a premium medical calculator and rapid reference for the Nurse Practitioner working in the Critical Care, Emergency or Primary Care Environment. Healthcare providers have been able to reduce valuable time, stress, and error by using this product. This product also provides substantial textbook type content in 300+ areas with a focus on emergency topics.
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Calculators - This expanded section contains nearly 70 calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, ABCD2 Stroke score, and much more.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• NP Consult – Over 300 areas of textbook type content. As part of auto updates, several content areas will be added frequently to expand this substantial resource.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics, now searchable by alpha or antibiotic class.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs. Major expansion of this section occurred in version 7.0, including most routinely used drugs.
• PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediGrowth - Pediatric growth chart module, based upon 2000 CDC data, with height, weight, head circumference, BMI, Z scores, normal Vitals and EKG reference.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over the counter medications.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children.
• Toxicology - Comprehensive toxicology module divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.