Anesthesia ToolBox 8.1
Anesthesia ToolBox provides invaluable medical information necessary for Anesthesiologists who work in the Emergency, ICU/CCU, Pre-Hospital, or Critical Care setting.
|1.92 MB Memory Required (See details)|
|1.92 MB Memory Required (See details)|
Anesthesia ToolBox provides invaluable medical information necessary for Anesthesiologists who work in the Emergency, ICU/CCU, Pre-Hospital, or Critical Care setting. It enables the user to perform instant calculations for drug dosages, administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, monitor patients before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications. No serious professional should be without this tool.
• Automatic product updates delivered directly to your device
• All modules updated and expanded to represent updates in content and protocols
• New topics, clinical calculators, and drugs added to every module
• Improved content for our international users in AU, CA, NZ and UK
• Abx Wizard – A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults.
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Adult Drips - Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• Calculators - This expanded section has calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II score, and much more.
• Clinical Consult – A miniature textbook of a wide range of topics important to the emergency or critical care professional. As part of the automatic updates, new content areas will be added frequently to expand this module.
• Emergency Meds- Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculation.
• Fluid Wizard – Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator, Pediatric bolus and maintenance fluid calculator and all-new %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults.
• Induction Meds – This resource provides anesthesia induction drug dosing and reference.
• Infusion Calculator – A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need.
• PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation.
• Paralytics – A substantial drug information and resource for paralytic agents.
• PediAbx – Complete dosing guide with integrated calculators for IV/IM/PO antibiotics for neonates and pediatrics, now searchable by alpha or antibiotic class.
• PediCode - Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs with a single selection, based upon underlying condition (e.g. asthma, anaphylaxis, sepsis), PLUS rapid calculation for doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care.
• PediDrips – Pediatric Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference.
• PediDrugs – Extensive dosing guide with integrated calculators for a wide range of pediatric drugs. Major expansion of this section occurred for Version 7.0, including most routinely used drugs.
• PediFever - Rapid calculator of pediatric fever medications.
• PediOTC – A quick reference to pediatric over-the-counter medications.
• RSI Wizard – A rapid calculator for Rapid Sequence Intubation, including all needed drugs and tube sizes.
• Sedation Meds – This module calculates doses of agents used for procedural (conscious) sedation for adults and children
• Toxicology - Comprehensive toxicology module divided into information on ingestions, overdoses, toxidromes and the specific antidotes with integrated dose calculator.
• Transfusions – A useful tool that provides quick reference and calculation tools for all commonly (and less commonly) needed blood products for both pediatrics and adults.
* This product is subscription based and will function for 1 year following purchase/registration. During this period all regular auto updates and support will be free.
Please note: Support for Palm OS and Windows Mobile platforms was discontinued on April 30th, 2012.